An Evolution in Accelerated Life Testing
ThermalAir TA-5000A Series of Thermal Cycling Test Systems
The ThermalAir TA-5000A is a compact, portable bench top environmental chamber – accelerated life through a heating and cooling temperature air forcing system.
Highly Accelerated Life Testing System
Instead of taking your parts that need temperature conditioning to an large oven or large environmental test chamber, our thermal test system allows you to perform highly accelerated life testing by temperature cycling right where you need it – at your test bench, on your production floor or in your test laboratory.
- Accelerated Life Testing
- High Temperature Testing
- Low Temperature Testing
- HALT Testing
- HASS Testing
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal Shock
- Functional Test
- Cooling the IC while Stress Full Cycle
- Environmental Stress Screening
ThermalAir Temperature Cycling Test Systems
The ThermalAir TA-5000 series of products have a wide range of temperature test capabilities. Benchtop -40°C to +80°C applications to temperature cycling -100°C to +300°C environmental stress test. The TA-5000 series are used for temperature testing in engineering product development test labs and production test floors for semiconductor IC devices and all kinds of electronic – non-electronic components and other parts and assemblies.
TA-5000A with Hood
TA-5000A with Clamshell & Flex Hose
ThermalAir TA-5000A Head with Glass Chamber ( Halt Hass Testing)
Outputs a temperature controlled clean dry thermal air stream directly on your test part
OUTPUT TEMPERATURE CONTROL
ThermalAir can control by user setting, the ramp rate, temperature transition time as fast as -55°C to +125°C in less than 10 seconds
HOW DOES IT WORK
The TA-5000’s built-in air dryer and filtering system sends clean dry air (CDA) through its powerful internal chiller / heat exchanger to delivers hot & cold temperatures from -100°C up to +300°C.
User can control flow rate from 2 to 20 SCFM. The ThermalAir temperature controlled system is all self-contained. You just plug it in and it’s ready to start thermal testing your parts. [No configuration required].
Accelerated Life Testing | HALT Testing | HASS Testing | Highly Accelerated Life Testing | Constant Temperature | Thermal Cycling
- Airflow: High capacity 10 l/s (20 scfm) continuous airflow optimizes temperature transition rate and throughput.
- Typical Temperature transition rate: -55° to +125°C: approximately 10 seconds +125° to -55°C: approximately 10 seconds
- Temperature Control: Environment Air or External DUT sensing directly at the DUT case to ±1.0°C
- Temperature control Sensor Ports: Type T or Type K thermocouple, and 100 ohm RTD
- Temperature set, display and resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 1.0°C ( calibrated to NIST standard)
- Remote interface ports: Four: IEEE-488, RS232C, SOT/EOT/SFF, And Ethernet, 4 USB-Type A, 1 USB-Type B, VGA, LAN, PLUS Auto Start Test & End of Test for automatic temperature cycling Hot-Cold-Amb. All this makes for simple control and service ability.
Design for Performance
Semiconductor IC devices on the test bench top setup in an engineering product development environment.
MPI ThermalAir temperature forcing systems provide a direct thermal stream of clean dry hot and cold air directly to the part that needs to be thermal tested. Environmental stress screening, temperature conditioning, thermal shock and other temperature test requirements is that the ThermalAir temperature systems bring to the test.
ThermalAir Configurations & Chambers
Temperature Controlled Test | HALT Testing | HASS Testing | Accelerated Life Testing | Reliability Testing | HALT Chamber
Front Panel Touch Screen Display
User Friendly Interface enables end users to control temperature, set parameters, ramp, cycle and soak with a single tap.
Download the Datasheets