ThermalAir Series Temperature Forcing System
The ThermalAir TA-3000 high capacity thermal air stream system is used for temperature testing, fast thermal cycling, and device temperature characterization of components, hybrids, modules, PCBs, and other electronic and non-electronic assemblies at precise temperature from -65°C to +225°C. Compact! Plus Performance!
An Evolution in Temperature Testing
-65°C to +225°C
Compact! Plus Performance!
- Eco-Friendly with up to 50% power energy savings
- Ultra-stable DC temperature control with Smart DC Energy efficient chiller
- Built-in color touch screen display GUI. The front panel touch display easyicons makes for convenient user operation and intuitive user friendly menus
- No voltage or frequency configuration needed- one system worldwide
- Quiet low audible noise for engineering laboratory
- No LN2 or CO2 required [ Built in Chiller & Air Dryer ]
Thermal Test Cycling Solutions
ThermalAir TA-3000A Dimensions & Working Height
Temperature Air Forcing Systems | Thermal Test Systems | Thermal Range Testing Equipment | Thermal Cycle Test | Fast Thermal Test | Fast Temperature Cycling
Full lnline Interface for all communication control Requirements
3 USB-Type A, 1 USB-Type B, IEEE-488, LAN, RS-232, T-Type, K-Type and RTD temperature sensors PLUS Auto Start Test & End of Test for automatic temperature cycling Hot & Cold/Ambient.
All these are made for simple control and serviceability.
Download the Datasheets
ThermalAir Color Touch Screen GUI
6 Users Friendly Easy Icons
MAIN Users Defined Preset Temperature Settings
CYCLE Hot/Cold Temperature Cycle User Profiles
SETUP Save/Load Temperature Parameters
UTILITIES Configuration, Calibration & Diagnostics
REVIEW Real-time & History – Full Temperature Graphs
DATALOG Chart Time & Temperature to USB
Feature and Advantages
- Ultra Cold Temperatures are maintained at 50Hz or 60Hz.
- The System’s Touch Screen lets operator control temperature settings, ramp and cycle right at user test bench workstation.
- Plug-in Anywhere from 200 to 250VAC. No need for user voltage re-configuration when system moved to different locations.
- USB and SSD for thermal file management and data logging.
- A separate temperature controlled dry air purge for keeping surrounding test area frost free operation during long test times at extrerme cold temperatures.
- Two User Control Modes – Standard Operator & Temperature Cycle (Temp Cycle, Ramp & Soak).
- User Interface and Operations – Remote Control Compatible
- Modes for existing user test programs.- Center Control Color Touch Screen Display
– IEEE-488.2(GPIB), USB, Ethernet, Serial, LXI
– Intranet via LAN
– LabVIEW drivers
The ThermalAir TA-3000 series has a wide range of accessories that are attached to the ThermalAir Stream Arm and Flex Hose located at the end of Thermal Head output gas nozzles.
They incorporate an intuitive full funtion for the ThermalAir users with the flexibility to accurately test in a variety of ways at the thermal test workstation.
The TA-3000A can also be used with an Thermal End Effector adaptors interfaced to the end of Thermal Head Arm and Stand, designed to adapt to the end users device under test. The exact use of this device depends on the users thermal test application.